Ontotext develops, manages and supports the technologies behind the following products:
- Self-Service Semantic Suite (S4) - On-demand and Low-cost Semantic Metadata Management
- OWLIM is an industrial-scale semantic database, using Semantic Web standards for inference and integration/consolidation of heterogeneous data.
- KIM Platform is a semantic search engine, using text analysis to provide hybrid queries involving structured data and inference.
- Semantic Biomedical Tagger is an information extraction system, designed to create semantic annotations in biomedical texts using more than 100 different semantic types.
- Web Mining Framework is a comprehensive, efficient web intelligence and web search platform.
- UK Jobs Market Database is a highly comprehensive semantic databases for the UK recruitment market.
- PROTON is an upper-level light weight ontology, used for semantic search and annotation and as a reference layer to access LOD.