Ontotext develops, manages and supports the technologies behind the following products:
- OWLIM is an industrial-scale semantic database, using Semantic Web standards for inference and integration/consolidation of heterogeneous data.
- KIM Platform is a semantic search engine, using text analysis to provide hybrid queries involving structured data and inference.
- UK Jobs Data is one of the most comprehensive archive of employment and recruitment data for the UK currently available. Extracted from 600+ job boards and hundreds of thousands of employers' websites 24/7 Ontotext's UK job vacancy database presently contains over 4 million live and many more historical UK Job Ads.
- FactForge is a public service that represents a reason-able view to the web of data.
- Web Mining Framework is a comprehensive, efficient web intelligence and web search platform.
- Ontology Engineering Tools support the creation of ontologies and the mapping of business domains, relational databases and ontologies in semantic projects.
- PROTON - an upper-level light weight ontology, used for semantic search and annotation and as a reference layer to access LOD.
- Linked Life Data is a platform for semantic data integration trough RDF warehousing and efficient reasoning that helps to resolve conflicts in the data.
- Semantic Biomedical Tagger is an information extraction system, designed to create semantic annotations in biomedical texts using more than 100 different semantic types.