The driving force behind everything we do is to put enterprises back in control of their knowledge assets and to help them run, grow and evolve their business efficiently.
By transforming the way organizations identify meaning across diverse datasets and massive amounts of unstructured information, we help them see a much bigger picture.
We know how to combine semantic graph databases with text mining and machine learning. This brings data and content together in big knowledge graphs to allow better interlinking, interpreting, analyzing and reuse of business critical data.
Leadership and Team
Reasons to be Part of Ontotext
We are passionate about the technologies and the solutions we create.
We serve some of the best-known organizations creating technological solutions considered the present & future of knowledge management systems.
We take pride in our company dynamics.
We support each other.
Regardless of your previous experience, we want you to feel comfortable in a new environment. Our on-boarding program includes mentoring and spending time in relevant departments.
We love learning new things.
We are always on the lookout for improving our work ethics, internal processes and the technologies we develop. We believe that, in the end, this is what it takes to bring value to our customers.
- Institute of Information Technology, Bulgarian Academy of Science, Sofia, Bulgaria
- University of Sheffield, UK
- University of Innsbruck, Austria
- The Open University, Milton Keynes, UK
- University Roma Tor Vergata, Italy
- Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- EPFL Lausanne, Switzerland
- British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC), UK
- DERI Galway, National University of Ireland
- Froschungszentrum Informatik and Institut AIFB, Karlsruhe, Germany
- British Telecommunications Plc., UK
- SAP AG, Germany
- Atos, Spain
- Jozef Stefan Institute (JSI), Department of Knowledge Technologies, Slovenia
- DFKI Language Technology Lab, Saarbrucken, Germany
Ontotext Metadata Studio 3.7 Introduces an Innovative AI Model for Linking Text to Wikidata
Ontotext is pleased to announce that further UX improvements in the Form workflow are now live with the release of Ontotext Metadata Studio 3.7
February 16, 2024