Get the Best RDF Database for Knowledge Graphs
Ontotext GraphDB comes in 2 editions:
- GraphDB Free enables you to build 360 data views, explore your knowledge graph & establish interlinked master data.
- GraphDB Enterprise Edition offers you a high availability cluster, easy integration & unlimited read scalability.
You have an RDF database but want to migrate to GraphDB?
What is GraphDB
GraphDB Free: A Fully Featured RDF Database for Massive Data and Moderate Query Loads
- Work on projects requiring an on-premise semantic graph database;
- Lay the developmental foundations of smart data systems at all levels of ambition;
- Easily upgrade to GraphDB SE or GraphDB EE without installing new software.
GraphDB EE: The Enterprise RDF Database for Business Critical Applications
- Make use of all GraphDB SE features;
- Design a system with maximum uptime and keep your data safe;
- Easily integrate with developer-friendly APIs of Elasticsearch, SOLR and Lucene;
- Enjoy unlimited read scalability.