Get the Most Powerful, Scalable RDF Database for Semantic Knowledge Graphs
Ontotext GraphDB comes in 2 editions:
- GraphDB Free enables you to build 360 data views, explore your knowledge graph & establish interlinked master data.
- GraphDB Enterprise Edition offers a high-availability cluster, easy integration & unlimited read scalability.
- GraphDB Enterprise Edition on AWS Marketplace & Microsoft Azure Marketplace offers you a 12-core cluster as Software as a Service (SaaS)
You have an RDF database but want to migrate to GraphDB?
What is GraphDB?
GraphDB Free: A Fully Featured RDF Database for Massive Data and Moderate Query Loads
- Work on projects requiring an on-premise semantic graph database
- Lay the developmental foundations of smart data systems
- Easily upgrade to GraphDB Enterprise without installing new software
GraphDB EE: The Enterprise RDF Database for Business Critical Applications
- Make use of all GraphDB SE features – easy transition!
- Design a system with maximum uptime and ensure data safety
- Easily integrate with developer-friendly APIs of Elasticsearch, SOLR and Lucene
- Enjoy unlimited read scalability – make the most of all your data sets