Knowledge Graph Drug Discovery
Reliably analyze, classify and find new potential drug targets and applications in your role as a pharmaceutical company or biotech startup. By harnessing the power of AI, semantic technologies and knowledge graph, our customers can easily find new insights and relationships across large complex documents and integrate commercial and proprietary data.
How You’ll Benefit
Easily manage medical data from various sources such as PubMed, Uniprot, NCBI in a central intelligence system.
Speed up bench-to-clinical trial time by identifying suitable research candidates.
Find insights and hidden correlations between genomic, biomedical, molecular data and optimize decision-making by leveraging actionable intelligence.
Cut development costs by streamlining data workflows, disparate processes and getting targeted results.
How it Works
Semantic data integration
- Ingest both open and commercial public databases as well as proprietary data.
- Normalize data to concepts from major ontologies and registries used by the business.
- Employ proper semantic alignment that guarantees high quality knowledge graphs with limited redundancy.
- Use as referential model for the text analysis pipelines to identify biomedical objects and relations described in unstructured data.
- Use the extracted and normalized data to fill the gaps within the growing knowledge graph.
- Run as a test ground for new hypothesis testing and solve complex questions using sequences of multiple causal relations.
- Supports the definition of logical rules that infer new facts, when applied on data at scale.
- Benefit from an evolving knowledge graph loaded with high-quality data and provenance on a single fact level.
- Use as foundation for training machine learning and deep learning models to identify patterns and correlations between biomedical objects.
- Identify specific subset of patients and/or adequate therapies that can be used to treat these population groups.
NuMedii Uses Ontotext’s Knowledge Graph Powered Solution to Support Research Activities for Identifying Novel Therapies
NuMedii uses Ontotext’s Semantic data integration services to identify biomedical concepts and relationships in the unstructured texts coming from scientific journals and speed up novel therapies.
A data-as-a-service platform providing access to 25 public biomedical databases through a single access point. Get a real feel by writing complex data analytical queries and answering complex bioinformatics questions.